Runtastic Pro for Windows Phone got updated and now available for free
Runtastic Pro is the popular fitness tracking app for all your outdoor and indoor health and fitness activities. It is the most popular and downloaded fitness tracker app for Windows Phone platform. Last week Runstatic Pro for Windows Phone has been updated with some new story runs to complete. The most important thing in this update is, the app which normally costs $4.99 is now available for free to download for limited time.
- 7 New Story Runs: Your journey to weight loss I, Your journey to weight loss II, The carrier of truth II, The carrier of truth III, The Tetradome Run I, The Tetradome Run II, Moments of Bliss
- New app language Korean
However, Runstatic Pro is made available for free for limited time, but there is no any word on how long this free offer will last. Let us have a look at its features.
- Track activities & view your routes utilizing GPS: Records duration and distance you traveled, how many calories burned, speed, elevation change and other stats as well.
- Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, strength training & other indoor workouts.
- Runtastic Routes: Flag one of thousands of routes on Runtastic.com and sync it automatically with your smartphone.
- Enables you to share the routes with your friends through NFC.
- Live Tracking: Share your current location in real time with your family and friends when out for a ride.
- Live Cheering: Get cheered on by friends for additional motivation during your LIVE activities & up the fun factor.
- Music integration & Voice Coach (DE, EN, FR, ES, IT, JP) for top motivation and encouragement.
- Heart Rate Integration: Track your heart rate with the integrated Heart Rate Monitor.
- Heart Rate Zones: Work out in your ideal heart rate zone.
- Interval training: Get faster with effective, customizable interval training.
- Additional info: Record mood, temperature, surface details & personal notes post-activity.
- Training history: View activity details within your Runtastic running app or on Runtastic.com
- Split table: Distance information will be provided with the elevation change time, pace and speed per kilometer.
- Live Tile: You can place the transparent live tile on your start screen which provides Monthly statistics.
- Hydration feature: Find out how much fluids you lost from your body during an activity.
- Bird View: Check out maps from bird’s eye perspective.
- Upload activities to Runtastic.com: Get detailed analysis and statistics, as well as a complete overview of your performance and progress.
- Social network sharing: Post your activities on Facebook, Twitter or on Runtastic.com.