Mojang releases new version of Minecraft for Windows 10
Mojang has announced a sweet news to the Windows users that the latest Minecraft Windows 10 beta will be available to the Windows users on Windows 10 release day itself i.e, on July 29.
Majong has said regarding the latest version of the game that,
Just like the first release of Minecraft all those years ago, this version will develop and evolve over time with the help of your feedback. That’s why it has “Beta” in the title-because it’s not quite finished, and will become even more fun over time. Just like the other versions of Minecraft, all future updates will be free. We Spoil you. We really do.
Currently those who have installed Minecraft on their PCs can download the Windows 10 Beta edition for free from Windows Store. If you are not involved in all things then it will cost you $10 during the beta period. Minecraft for Windows 10 will incorporate most of the features from Minecraft Pocket Edition along with lots of extras too.
- Craft, create and explore online with up to seven fields playing Windows 10 Edition Beta, through local multiplayer or with Xbox Live friends online.
- Play online and local multiplayer with other Pocket Edition player thanks to free upgrade, due to its arrive soon after the launch.
- Multiple control schemes, switch between controller, touch and keypad controls without much effort.
- You can record and share the gameplay highlights with built-in GameDVR.
- Help shape the future of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition beta with our built player feedback mechanisms.
- Chickens, Zombies, pigs, boats, armed skeletons, potatoes, zombies, baby squids, enchantment tables, villagers, naked sleep, iron golems, potions, ghasts, pickaxes, carrots and all the weird and wonderful goodness and what you expect from Minecraft.
Mojang also revealed that there are currently more than 20 million Minecraft playets on Windows so they are expecting the Windows 10 beta version of Minecraft will become insanely popular after the launch.