Microsoft Sunrise Calendar Adds support for Office 365 Accounts in the new update
Microsoft Sunrise calendar has today received and update that bumps the app version to v4.20 with the support for Office. Sunrise calendar app has now got the ability to access your Office 365 work account and also let the users to access the upcoming events, receive custom notifications and go through the details of your next meeting using your Apple Watch.
Sunrise will connect with all your favorite apps like Facebook, Evernote, Foursquare, Triplt and more to make you sure that you are always up to date with all the events in your life. With the millions of users across the world, Sunrise is changing the way you mange the places where you have to be, things you need to do and the people you want to see.
Can you hear Clippy? He’s shouting, he’s cheering, he’s clapping his hands. Eye-witnesses are even saying he’s dancing, shaking that tiny metallic body of his. Why all this excitement? Well folks, Office 365 is now available in Sunrise!
This means you can now see all of your events – work and play – in one calendar, accessible from anywhere (even your desktop app!). Isn’t that a good enough reason to celebrate?
To get your Office 365 account set up in Sunrise, update the app then head to the Settings and select “Add account”. You’ll be up and running in no time!
- Beautifully designed calendar experience on your devices.
- Connects with all your apps like Facebook, Evernote, Asana, Triplt, Wunderlist, Songkick and others such that you doesn’t miss any event.
- Features custom keyboard to schedule the meetings from any messaging app.
- Interesting calendars to follow your favorite sports teams or TV shows.
- Weather forecast of your location.
- Google maps for your directions.
- View the faces and profiles of the people you are meeting through LinkedIn, Twitter and other social sites.
- Smart icons.