Microsoft Hyperlapse for Windows Phone updated
Microsoft Hyperlapse is the latest technology which creates smooth and stabilized time lapses from the first-person videos. With the Microsoft Hyperlapse mobile app, you can time lapse those experiences on the go, extracting them into easily consumable and enjoyable experiences. Hyperlapse has scored an update today with few bug fixes.
- Users capture video and select the timelapse speed which results in a time lapse with the smoothly moving camera.
- Import the existing video from the Windows Phone’ camera roll and hyperlapse it.
- Microsoft Hyperlapse for Windows Phone mobile supports hyperlapsing the video multiple time, at different speed rates such as 1x to 32x.
- Create the selfie lapses and selfie time lapses.
- Simple and innate user interface which makes you an expert with in seconds.
Microsoft Hyperlapse supports on the devices such as Lumia 435, Lumia 530, Lumia 532, Lumia 535, Lumia 630, Lumia 635, Lumia638, Lumia 640 and other Windows Phone devices. Phones running on 512 MB RAM cannot capture the HD resolutions and also devices running Windows Phone 8.0 or lesser version also doesn’t support.