Marriott International Windows Phone app launched for travellers
Marriott international is one of the World’s most popular diversified hospitality company based in United States which manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and related boarding facilities. Few weeks back, the company has launched an app for Windows Phone which is already available for iOS and Android platforms.
This app makes it easier for the travelers to travel with the mobile check-in and mobile checkout features. This app allows you to make reservations at more than 4000 hotels and resorts in 70 countries, 24 x 7 from anywhere in the world. You can also earn Marriott reward points when booking your trip at the thousands of properties around the world. It offers lot of features for both the casual and hardcore travelers to help their stay at one of the company’s hotels around the world, a more pleasant one.
- Mobile check in and check out are available at 12 brands across the world.
- Enroll quickly in the Marriott rewards, save your preferences and enjoy the exclusive benefits such as mobile check in and check out.
- Browse hotel photos, maps, city guides and amenities or call a hotel
- Make special requests for early check-in, extra pillows or towels, high or low floor and other amenities.
- View the upcoming reservations and add them to your calendar and make cancellations.
- App is currently available in English, French, Spanish, Chinese and German and expected to come in other languages with further updates.
This is definitely a welcome sign to see the big businesses like this adding the Windows Phone support. This app is available for free and you can download it from Windows store.